Deltagram Studio is a retouching and post-production firm specializing in high-end image retouching, 3D work, photo design, digital compositing and color correction. Founded by Marcus Christopher Ludl as a multi-disciplinary design studio in 2007, Deltagram has always offered a wide range of creative services: from branding to brochure and catalogue design, from print design to web development, from analogue drafts to digital final artworks.
In recent years Deltagram has won several international design awards, has been awarded both “CAAA” and “PDFX-ready Creator” Certification and establishes itself as a boutique post-production and retouching studio. By the way: We are located in Austria, but we work without borders – both in vision and in location.
Marcus Christopher Ludl
- Founder and creative mind of Deltagram
- Lecturer for Electronic Publishing and PrePress at the New Design University (NDU) in St. Pölten
- Lecturer for Media Technology and Desktop Publishing at the New Design Center of WIFI Niederösterreich
- Certified apprentice trainer (Media Technology, Media Design, Advertising and Marketing)
- PDFX-ready Creator Certification by PDFX-ready
- Chairman of the examination committee for the final apprenticeship exams
- CAAA-Certification of the Wirtschaftskammer Wien (Dkkfm.)
- Award winning graphic designer and post productioner
- Longtime research assistant at OFAI
- Graduated from the School of Arts and the University of Technology Vienna